Not sure if I'll have time over the holidays to get on here and update or not, so I want to take the time right now to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! And if you are traveling to be with family or friends, safe travels to you.
After planning many trips for our family over the years, I decided to become a travel advisor and help other people have amazing trips. Join me along my personal journeys where I share adventures, advice, tips and tricks on what worked for us and what didn't. I eat mostly vegan (although sometimes vegetarian), so I'll not only share my travel adventures, but food I find along the way. I'm also a yoga teacher, drive a Jeep and love hiking as well, so you'll get plenty of variety. I love to read as well, so stay tuned for some great reads to take with you on your travels.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great day. We count you and your family as one of the blessings we are thankful for today!
Post a Comment