Oh my WORD those two have grown up. I can't believe what a young woman Madison is! Oh, and your vacation looks like it was heavenly, too! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Briana, Madison looks so much like you. I guess it's the trip to Europe and then the cruise to the caribbean that makes a girl a worldly young lady...all in one summer. Wow!!
That deleted comment was me. I am at a friends and didn't change the user name. Sorry
After planning many trips for our family over the years, I decided to become a travel advisor and help other people have amazing trips. Join me along my personal journeys where I share adventures, advice, tips and tricks on what worked for us and what didn't. I eat mostly vegan (although sometimes vegetarian), so I'll not only share my travel adventures, but food I find along the way. I'm also a yoga teacher, drive a Jeep and love hiking as well, so you'll get plenty of variety. I love to read as well, so stay tuned for some great reads to take with you on your travels.
3 comments:
Oh my WORD those two have grown up. I can't believe what a young woman Madison is! Oh, and your vacation looks like it was heavenly, too! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Happy Birthday Dalton! Double Digits!!!
First day of school is good for everyone.
Briana, Madison looks so much like you.
I guess it's the trip to Europe and then the cruise to the caribbean that makes a girl a worldly young lady...all in one summer. Wow!!
That deleted comment was me. I am at a friends and didn't change the user name. Sorry
Post a Comment