Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy Times

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." Charles Buxton

Some people think December is the busiest time of the year. For me, I feel like May can be just as busy if not busier. The end of the school year always brings lots of kid activities. And there are always graduation parties. This year is no exception.

Madison has started "summer" league volleyball and it's not even summer yet. These games pretty much take Wednesday evening as it's a drive to get there and back and she plays two games a night, usually an hour apart.

Thanks to the rain we had earlier this year, Dalton has twice as many soccer games in May, thanks to makeup games. This means games on both days of the weekend for a couple of weeks. Plus, he is being confirmed on the 23rd.

But never fear. Somewhere in there I am squeezing my training in. I've had to rearrange a couple of days to squeeze it in, but it's working. I'm making the time.

1 comment:

RockStarTri said...

May always kills me with the kids schedule even moreso than the rest of the year. My friends keep trying to get me to sign up for IMLP but that means the heavy training is May so no can do.

PS: My oldest is getting confirmed too but this Saturday. Congrats.