Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Busy Day

"You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can't know what's coming." Frank Shorter

Well, hopefully my mind has forgotten my last marathon since I'll be trying another tomorrow. But first I have to get through today.

This morning my son has a People to People meeting. He was nominated to be a student ambassador to Australia this summer and today is their first meeting. Then we leave early and head toward San Antonio for his soccer game. Two of my Team in Training buddies are coming to the game and from there, the three of us will continue on to San Antonio.

Once we get to San Antonio, we'll check into the hotel and then head to the expo to check in and get our bibs. From there we will head to the TNT pasta party, have our team meeting and then go back to the room to get ready for Sunday morning's race.

It should be a very busy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny....and I must be old because I remember Frank Shorter! When I was standing in the corral for my last half marathon I told my friend, "I haven't told my boldy it's running in a few minutes," and she laughed...but it was true! It was the best race since I was in my teens.
Happy Monday, lMnop