Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 3 - Quick Summary

I did the Firecracker Sprint Tri this morning.
Swim: 13:19
T1: 2:17
Bike: 40:55 (16.6mph)
T2: 1:31
Run: 27:11 (8:46/mile)
Total: 1:25:12

This was only good enough for 5th in my age group.

After the tri we went and got the kids and attempted to hike Diamondhead. The parking lot was full so we decided to go shop at the Aloha Bowl Swap Meet instead. After a few hours there is was back to the resort to eat lunch, grab the bike and return it to the bike shop and then head downtown for our segway tour.

The segway tour was lots of fun. But it's late and we are getting up early tomorrow to hike Diamondhead, so no details or pics tonight. Maybe I can get caught up tomorrow.

I have to say, by 8pm here, I'm ready for bed. My body still hasn't adjusted. Good night.

1 comment:

M said...

Sounds like a fun tri!
WHen we climbed Diamond Head a bus pulled up and a lady climbed the entire way in high heels!