Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Excellent Timing

Tuesday after school my daughter had auditions for the school play. That mean I didn't have to pick her up right away. So, I went home and hopped on the treadmill for a 3 mile run. I had just gotten off the treadmill, dried my self off, and put on my yoga clothes when she called to say she was done early. I got my workout done just in time. I picked her up, stopped to get her some food for dinner and then headed to yoga.

Today she had the second part of the auditions. Since she finished early yesterday, I didn't want to be outside somewhere running or riding my bike if she called early today. So, I got on the trainer and rode for an hour. When my hour was up I got off the bike to stretch and as I was stretching she called to say she was done. I couldn't have timed it better if I wanted to.

I went to get her, came home and ate a bit and then hopped on the treadmill for a 4 mile run. I've had my shower and I'm headed back to the kitchen for more food.

My daughter made the "call back" list and will stay again after school tomorrow for the last cut. They sang the first day, acted today and will dance tomorrow. She said only about 6 people will get cut tomorrow so I hope she's not one of those six. I'd love to see her get a part in the play. We'll see if I time my workout just right tomorrow or not.

1 comment:

M said...

Happy Saturday...hope it's not raining for your training like it is here :)

Good luck to you daughter :)