Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Feel Like I'm Living In Seattle

Seriously. We've gotten more rain so far this year than we got ALL of last year. The rain just keeps coming. And it's overcast when it's not raining. The good part of that is that the temperatures have been in the 80s vs. the normal high 90s this time of year. The bad news is that it is causing me to have to alter my training schedule to fit the weather.

Monday I did my normal routine, but with a shorter swim and a treadmill run instead of hills. 1,500 meters in the pool and a 4 mile run.

Today it rained in the morning but this afternoon it was clear. I have a board meeting tonight so I would miss yoga anyway. I would normally get in a quick run, but because it wasn't raining I decided to head out for a bike ride. I think it is suppose to rain again tomorrow, so I'm not sure I'll get in tomorrow's bike ride, but if I do, that will be all the better.

One of these days it will feel like our true summer around here. And when that happens I'll be wishing for rain. Stay dry friends.

p.s. it just started raining again. Uggghhhh.

No comments: