Thursday, August 16, 2007

Triple Digits

Yes, folks, we've finally hit the triple digits here. The last three days have been at least 100 degrees. Yesterday, right before I left work to do my bike ride I checked the weather. It was 99 degrees with a heat index of 105. Summer is here. It just took a lot longer this year because all of the rain.

After the long run this past weekend, I was kind of sluggish. Monday I just swam 1,500 meters instead of my normal 2,000. I had a meeting that night at church, so swim was all I did for the day. Tuesday was yoga day. That was it. But yesterday was back to a tough workout. I rode my bike 21.7 miles (in 100 degree heat no less) and then went to track practice where we did a 3 mile route of hill repeats. Tonight is Team in Training kick off for the fall season, so I'm hoping to squeeze a run in after work but before the kick off.

1 comment:

M said...

GO GIRL!
I rode the Tahoe 100 mile bike ride 2x for TNT and it was awesome! Have fun training!