Friday, July 20, 2007

Bought The Trainer Just In Time

It rained again today. I know you are surprised. And it didn't just rain some. It rained all day. And it rained a lot. The drive in to work this morning took longer because you could barely see in front of you. My son came home very muddy from camp today. He loved it. I love my new trainer.

When I got home from work, I started the wash, paid some bills and did some cleaning, and then we put my trainer together and put my bike on it. I hopped on it tonight for a 30 minute "ride" to check it out. It's a great workout. The best thing is I don't have to wear a helmet. After I'm done riding outside, my head looks like I just got out of the shower. It was a little cooler indoors without the helmet, but not much. I was still sweating and was almost soaked when I got off, even after only 30 minutes. I guess now I need to buy a mat to go under it so the carpet doesn't get stinky.

The best thing about it is I think my husband wants one now. Ha. We can get on our trainers and watch a movie. How's that for a date????? We'll see what happens.

I'm off to bed for now. I've got a 12 mile run with Team in Training in the morning. I'm hoping the rain holds off until we are done. If not, it should be a fun run in the rain. (as long as there is no lightning).

Good night!

No comments: