Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back To Yoga

Yesterday after work, I went for my routine Monday swim. I was able to get in my normal 2,000 meters and it felt pretty good. So good in fact that after running a few errands, eating dinner, and letting my food digest, I hopped on the treadmill for a 5 mile run. I probably could have gone farther, but it was getting late and I needed a shower before getting in bed.

Today was yoga day. I love Tuesdays. And since I missed yoga last week due to my son's school program, I needed my yoga today. And the best part about tonight - it was also the preschool graduation at our church. And when I came downstairs from yoga, the first person I saw was Hailey. She looked so beautiful in her graduation dress, and she had just gotten her ears pierced today and had in some beautiful earrings. I asked her if she was excited about summer and she said she was. When I asked if she had any plans for the summer, she replied "swimming". Now that's my kind of girl!!!

No comments: